Thursday, January 10, 2008

1/10/08 Photo:

This morning Ben was playing with his Vsmile portable and was so into his game. It was really cute and he loves to announce things he is learning or how far he gets in those games. Once again I got up to take a picture and as soon as he noticed he was being goofy. This was the only decent picture that I got of him. He just loves his Vsmile!!! :D


Thanks for stopping by!
~Shannon

7 comments:

Linda said...

Look at that concentration!

Carla said...

Wow when they concentrate they really are focused arent they.....thats a great photo.

Jackie Plank said...

Great photo!

Tamara Wheeler said...

I see you have an earphone rule at your house too.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

He really is concentrating! Great picutre.

SuzyQ said...

What a great picture!

.jessica jo. said...

um, i really need to see a picture of your entire couch. i keep looking at your pictures and i think we have the same couch!!!