Thursday, January 03, 2008

January 3rd Photo:

I laid in bed most of the day trying to relax and get rid of this awful cough so today's picture isn't anything too spectacular. Jackie came in bed with me colored so I took a picture of her making a goofy face. She makes me laugh all of the time!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Shannon

5 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

hope you feel better soon!!! i love random pictures like that!

Dorothy said...

I get LOTS of goofy face photos of my boys! Love to capture their personality... most of the time. ;)

Great job on the icicles & traffic light photos too. (sorry for the multi-comments in here but I'm trying to hit all the blogs! Just didn't want to miss those photos!)

monica.coffman said...

What a cutie!! You gotta love goofy faces. :)

SuzyQ said...

She is so cute! We do the goofy face thing a lot around here too, love it!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

She is so cute!