Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Photo Catch Up!!!

I have been slacking on my blogs again. I am terrible at this stuff!!!

No photos for February 10th or 11th.

February 12th: We got our Girl Scout cookies in!!! YAY! This stack was what I originally ordered but we had to use some of them for someone who didn't originally order. I guess it was good because the less I eat, the better. :)


February 13th: I was playing online and saw a tow truck outside with his lights on and then I noticed a car off into the ditch. So I grabbed my camera and ran outside to take a picture. Just so happens that a few days later, another car went into the ditch at the same place (opposite directions though).
February 14th: Valentine's Day!!! Took lots of photos this day. The first grade program was the same day - and was wonderful!!! The kids are just so adorable!!! Love them!


February 15th: Jackie's school has many family fun nights throughout the year. This year we had a dance that was a Hoe-Down theme. Jackie doesn't have too many westerny things to wear so this is what she went with. :)


February 16th: Didn't really get many photos this day. Was playing with the flash s most of the pictures I took were mesed up. Here is a decent one of Baxter laying on the couch. Changed it B&W because it wasn't 100% in focus.



February 17: Our first Girl Scout Cookie booth!!! The girls did great!!!


February 18th: We had no school on Monday so we had scheduled our field trip to the candy factory that day. It was lots of fun!!! My friend Leslie and her granddaughter Karoline joined us since we had a few girls cancel on the trip. We all enjoyed it!


February 19th: I LOVE Starbucks!!! I always get Green Tea Lattes. YUMMY!!! I am in the process of making a Things that make me Happy mini album so I took this picture to go in that album. :)


0 comments: