~Day 5~ And here is my Romeo
When I was 19 years old I moved out of my parents place. My sister was still in high school but she moved out with me. That same summer my mom bought me a kitten for my 20th birthday so my sister decided she wanted to buy a kitten too. We got them at the same time, same pet store so we wanted to name them something that went together. We decided on Romeo & Juliet. Now I am 32 years old and my kitty is still with me. He has been with me through all sorts of ups and downs. He is still my baby. The past year he really has been getting old - he has lost a lot of weight and really looks his age. The kids have become attached to him (especially Jackie) and it will be hard on all of us when he does leave us.
here is a picture of my 1st fur-baby...
Monday, January 05, 2009
Posted by Shannon Schafer at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment