Happy Friday everyone! I have lots of photos to catch up on posting...
~Day 23rd~ Going Green!
This year I really want on changing things here and becoming a more greener family & scrapbooker. I have been keeping all of the cardboard boxes we have been using so I can make mini albums and cut shapes with my Cuttlebug.
~Day 22~ Opps!!!
Last night while I was cutting the chipboard shapes I accidentally grabbed the wrong pad and didnt notice. I was using a Sizzlit die and grabbed the C pad and it busted!!! It was a little hard to get started but I thought it was because of the chipboard. Looks like I need to get a new one!
~Day 21~
I was really getting in a funk of what things to photo so I printed out the list that Leslie had shared at Freak. I am thinking I am gonna have to use this list...soon! ;)
~Day 20~
There are a few things I love about winter...how pretty the snow is and the icicles!!! I love taking pictures of them. I went out our front door and loved the icicles that were hanging off this broken tree branch. So pretty!
~Day 19~
I was running out to the store and loved how all of the icicles looked hanging from the gutters of our house. You can't really tell here but it felt like we were walking out of an ice cave. They were really getting big too!
~Day 18~ More icicles!!!
DH keeps breaking them off our house but the neighbor doesn't. He has some that are darn near 3 ft long...maybe even bigger than that. LOL!
~Day 17~
I started a fall photo mini album of my kids. It is actually going to be of a photo shoot from October. Jackie's class went on a field trip to a local museum (Van Hoosen Farm) and the fall colors were amazing - plus there were great photo opps too! This is the first page of the album.
~Day 16~
After chatting with Cherie, I figured out what papers I wanted to use for my fall mini album. So I ordered the pictures and then headed to the lss to get the papers. They only had 2 of the patterns - I was so bummed. I ended up going with Kaiser Craft papers that worked. I also picked up some Distress Stickles too. Here was a little sneak peak photo I took. :)
~DaY 15~
Ken & Jackie spent the evening in the garage working on the Bucket. She was so excited to go and help Daddy...he let her do the sanding. I had to sneak out there and take a few pictures of her. Boy was she dirty when she came in!!!
~Day 14~
I really need to get back to reading...just seems like I don't have time for it anymore. *sigh* This book has been sitting on my desk since last year and I am only about 30 pages into it. I didn't realize the picture was a little fuzzy so I cropped it and change it to B&W. 
All caught up now! I won't let that happen again...it took forever!!!! :)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Posted by Shannon Schafer at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment