Some catching up....
~Day 9 - Friday, January 9th~ Scrapping with Leslie!!!
No I didn't take this photo but I decided this will be the photo I used for Friday. I had a wonderful time scrapping with my pal Leslie. We seem to have bad luck in the weather department though when we do scrap. Everytime we have scrapped together we have a huge snow storm. *giggle* But it doesn't stop us!!! We met at Archiver's for their Mania crop. A first for both of us...pretty fun too! I completed 6 layouts and I think Leslie did 2 or 3.
~Day 10 - Saturday, January 10th~ Kitty in a Bag!
Romeo LOVES bags and boxes. As soon as there is one that is empty he jumps right in. I unloaded the bags from the Fruit Market and in he went. I had to take a picture of him. Penny did the same thing but since she is camera shy, she jumped out as soon as I got my camera. *sigh* I really wanted a picture of both of them.
~Day 11, Sunday, January 11th~ Some snow & a new car!
My husband got a new toy today so I had to take some pictures of it!!! He is in love with this 1923 Bucket T - it is a new project for him! While I was outside I thought I would take what seems to have become my yearly snowy photo down the driveway. Even though I am not a fan of the freezing cold, I love how beautiful things are with a fresh layer of snow...so pretty!!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009
Posted by Shannon Schafer at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment